Live Oak Landing Pet Policy
We welcome your Pets to Live Oak Landing, however only in strict compliance with the terms and conditions below:
- There shall be a limit of two pets per site.
- Campers must clean up after their pets. Live Oak Landing reserves the right to assess a $25 per occurrence fee if you fail to clean up after your pet(s).
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and shall not to be left outside overnight.
- No fences or cages for pets shall be allowed outside. Portable pet play pens are allowed during the day.
- No pets are allowed in buildings.
- Please use the grassy areas away from other campers for walking your pet.
- If pet owner leaves the park, your pet must remain inside your RV.
- Pets must be supervised at all times. Please be advised that pets found unsupervised in the RV Park may be impounded.
- Pets are not permitted on other Guest’s RV sites.
- Nuisance pets, including, but not limited to, excessive barking, aggression, failure to police feces, wandering cats, etc., as determined by the management or the County, will not be allowed.
- Barking, excessive noise or other pet behavior that disturbs other Guests is not permitted. If LOL Park becomes aware of such behavior, management will notify you and request that you take action to correct the problem behavior. If such behavior continues after the second notice you receive from management, you will be required to remove the pet from the RV Park within 24 hours after notice from management.
- Pets are not permitted to be tied or chained to trees within the Park.
- You certify that your pet has not previously bitten or caused other injury to any person. If at any time your pet bites or otherwise injures any person or other pet at the RV Park, you will be required to remove the pet from the Park immediately and the pet will no longer be permitted on the Park premises.
- If your pet displays threatening or aggressive behavior which Live Oak Landing, in its sole discretion, deems to be dangerous or problematic, you agree you will promptly leave Live Oak Landing upon request from Live Oak Landing with no recourse against Live Oak Landing and no claim for reimbursement or compensation from Live Oak Landing.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Park Property Owner, Live Oak Landing, and their principals, members, shareholders, partners, directors, managers and employees from and against and any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your pet residing or being located at the Park, including, without limitation, the claims of any third parties related to death, bodily injury or damage to persons or property caused by your pet.
- In its sole discretion, Live Oak Landing can limit or restrict which pets are permitted at the Park. Breeds of dog not permitted at the Park include but are not limited to Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman Pinschers, Rottweiler’s, German Shepherds, and Chows. Notwithstanding the forgoing, service dogs of any breed belonging to a Guest are permitted at the Park.
- All Guests are required to disclose and identify the existence of their pets to management.
See the full versions here: